Colourpop Cosmetics - Lippie Stix in Bound Review

by - Sunday, April 09, 2017


In my previous post, I wrote about my latest Colourpop Cosmetics purchase. Along with the eyeshadows I reviewed, I also purchased one of their Lippie Stix to try out. I'm a lipstick junkie. If I could only choose one makeup item for the rest of my life, I would probably choose a lipstick. 

I was running low on my everyday nude lipstick so I've been on a hunt for one. I saw one on sale on Colourpop's website so I decided to snatch one up to give it a try. 

I picked up the color Bound after seeing a few swatches online.


The color looks pretty dark in the packaging, but was significantly lighter after I swatched it on my arm.


Here's what it looks like on my lips. It's actually slightly more on the pink side. 


I'm not a fan of having to retouch my lipstick while I'm at work. My current nude lipstick has no color smearing and lasts all 9 hours after letting it set in for 5-10 minutes so I wanted to see how well this compared to it.

I waited for 20 minutes before blotting on the tissue below. I'm not very impressed with the color staying power.


I tried to wipe off all the lipstick with the rest of the tissue after and it did leave a slight tint on my lips. This is definitely something I'd have to reapply after every meal or drink.

I'd probably have to pass on the lippie stix in the future.

Thanks for reading!
Angela

You May Also Like

1 comments