Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur

by - Saturday, March 21, 2015


For an odd reason, I'm not a big fan of shopping for primers. But when I received an email newsletter from Etude House regarding this product, it looked pretty intriguing. And it came with a free gift of sample BB creams so I figured why not? And it's supposed to make my skin look photoshoped. Win win?

I already love their Magic Cushions because they're so handy to carry around! And they work really well too. I also picked up the Moist Any Cushion with this, but that's a review for another day. :)




This is the size of the bottle relative to my hand. It's not really that big, but for this product, a little really goes a long way.


I love that it has a pump dispenser rather than the tubes that you squeeze out of. That's how all of my primers are usually come in. I love pump dispensers since it's so much cleaner to deal with. 


This was about half a pump? This was just enough to cover my face. Although, I do have to say that I don't put primer all over my face. I only apply it to my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin because that's pretty much the only places I get oily. 


As you can see, I have a pretty big pore problem.. which is good for the purpose of this review, but bad for myself. hahaha.



Is that amazing or what?! I'm absolutely in LOVE with this Face Blur. It makes my skin feel super soft after applying and it covers my pores so well. There's also a flowery scent to this product that I quite enjoy. So if you don't like scented things, this might not be for you.

After discovering this, I've incorporated this into my everyday routine when I get ready for work. I never used to put on foundation for work simply because I never wake up early enough. This thing really saves a lot of time because it's like a lotion consistency so it's very easy to smooth out, but it does feel a bit sticky for a bit. After it dries more, you won't even feel it there.

Whenever I wear this and look at myself in the mirror, it looks like my face is glowing. It definitely makes my skin look photoshopped so thumbs up, Etude House! It did also kept my oil issue at bay. I work in an office setting so it does get kind of dry, but I usually end up with an oily forehead by 3PM. Whenever I put this on, it never feels oily, even when I get home at 6PM.

And here are the freebies that I got. I didn't bother swatching them since this review isn't really about it.. but i figured I'd show you what came with it anyway.  



The colors of the packaging remind me of baby showers. Haha. I'm not sure what each one does, but I'll find out one day when I decide to give them a try. :) 

Price: ♥♥♥♥
Blending Easiness: ♥♥♥♥
Absorption Speed: ♥♥♥♥♥
Oil Prevention: 
Coverage: 
Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥

Link to purchase

Thanks for reading!
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments