Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion - Moist W13 Natural Beige

by - Sunday, April 05, 2015


Happy April! Time is flying. I can't believe it's already April. It feels like just yesterday was Chinese New Year. I'm looking forward for the summer to come though. Just 2 weeks ago, it was snowing! Now we're getting 60 degree weather. I love it. 

Onto today's review! This is going to be a review of my current favorite (I just gave away the verdict...) cushion foundation. I purchased this last month from Etude House because my skin was quite dry due to the winter. I purchased this at the same time as the Face Blur (read my review) primer. Price wise, it is a little expensive, actually. I purchased this for $18. My Revlon Colorstay foundation costed me about $13, so this foundation is definitely a little pricier than your average drugstore foundation, but a lot less than the brand named ones you'd find at Sephora.


Their "Moist" Any Cushion is for those with dry skin and want a dewy finish, which I figured was a good option for me in the winter time. Unfortunately, this part didn't really meet my expectations. I still had a few dry spots on my face, especially towards the eyebrow area. There is definitely a difference in moisture everywhere else on my face. Usually the corners of my mouth get a little flaky as well if it is very dry, but this any cushion didn't cause any dryness. So it was still good, but it could be a little more hydrating.


The inside looks like all the other cushion foundations. The top section has the air cushion puff and a flap reveals the foundation section.



Here is a swatch of the foundation against my skin. This is in the shade W13 Natural Beige, which is the middle color out of the 3 options you can choose from.


The coverage is light to medium for one layer. You can build up on the coverage if you need to. I used 2 layers on my cheeks as I have quite a bit of acne scarring and it managed to cover it quite well. Below is what it looks like blended out.


Here is what it looks like on my face. I did, however, use the Beauty Shot Face Blur primer underneath the foundation so it gives it a flawless finish. It helped lighten any scars I have on my face first so it doesn't require as much extra foundation to cover it.

On my face:

Primer: Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
Blush: Nars Torrid
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Lips: Revlon Ultimate Suede in Muse &Socialite
Eyeliner: Nars Mesopotamia
Eyeshadow: UD Naked Palette in Sidecar & Smog & Darkhorse
Brows: Sephora brow pencil in Nutmeg Brown

Price: ♥♥♥♥
Blending Easiness: ♥♥♥♥
Hydration: 
Coverage: 
Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥
(Ratings are out of 5)

Thanks for reading!
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments