LOFT Patterned Maxi Dress with Beige Details

by - Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer is pretty much right around the corner and the best thing about that is being able to wear dresses! At 5'1" tall, it's extremely hard to find maxi dresses that are flattering and don't provide free street cleaning services everywhere I walk. I developed a love for maxi dresses when I wore one for the first time last summer. I decided to take a leap of faith when I saw this dress on the LOFT website. It got good reviews on length so I figured why not? More so since it was on sale too!


Boy was I excited when I put the dress on and saw that the length was perfect on me! It just hovered over the ground without any shoes on so once I put on sandals or flats, it was at the perfect length. The design of it also helps to elongate the lower half of my body so it doesn't make me look shorter than I already am. :) Always a plus!


The material is very light, but not sheer at all. Perfect for those hot summer days. I can't wait to wear this on my cruise trip next month!



I paired the dress with some gold/beige pieces and called it a day.


Outfit Details:

Dress: LOFT
Cardigan: J. Crew (similar here)
Sandals: LOFT
Necklace & Belt: LOFT (old) (Similar here)

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments