Colourpop Cosmetics - Phase Me Out Eyeshadows Review

by - Sunday, April 09, 2017


Colourpop Cosmetics recently had a free shipping promotion so I decided to finally pull the trigger and pick up my very first eyeshadows. I came across their new Phase Me Out collection and loved the colors so I purchased the entire set.


This set comes with 4 colors: Going Rogue, Itty Bitty, Flipper and One By One. They're all coral/pink undertones colors. The eyeshadows are buttery smooth.


Going Rogue (Pearlized Finish)
One By One (Pearlized Finish)
Flipper (Metallic Finish)
Itty Bitty (Satin Finish)

Here are the swatches. The colors are very pigmented. I only swiped once for the swatches below.


I ran my arm under running water and nothing budged. The shimmers are also still in place.


The eyeshadows held up so well when I tried to smudge them! The color doesn't really budge. It did lose some of its pearlized look though. You can see the shimmers shifted to the left after I smudged them.


I think it's safe to say that I've found another favorite eyeshadow brand to add to my collection. :)


Thanks for reading!
Angela

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I purchased on sale Mama's Apple Pie & Studio 1400 both lovely collections, now will order Phase Me Out for Spring/Summer. Loving the shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're so pretty! I saw the Mama's Apple Pie, but I know I won't be using the blue often so I decided to pass. :( (Funny because I thought that was the prettiest color of the set. haha)

      Delete