Exfoliation with Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel & Wish Formula C450 Bubble Peeling Pad for Body

by - Sunday, August 28, 2016



So it's been a while since I've posted on my blog. I'm terrible with keeping up with my social media. lol! :( 

So I've been quite productive lately, hosting 3 housewarmings on the weekends back to back, maintaining my etsy shop as well as filming for my youtube channel. I'm proud to say that I somehow managed to cram out 2 videos this week! 

This week's videos are focused on exfoliation. I think exfoliating is super important, especially in the hot summer months when you're constantly sweating. (Not to mention the dry winter days, but let's hold off on the cold snowy thoughts until that time comes again)

The two products I demoed on are:
- Wish Formula - C450 Bubble Peeling Pad for Body
- Secret Key - Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel

The peeling pad is definitely a unique experience, however I was most blown away by the Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel. Check out the videos below on what I think!





Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments