Pink Smokey Holiday Makeup for Hooded Eyelids | Pantone 2016 Roes Quartz

by - Monday, December 14, 2015

I finally got to filming my first makeup look for my new channel. I saw the new Pantone colors for 2016 and I really wanted to create a look with them. I ended up only choosing one color since it was more wearable for everyday or for the holidays. Enjoy!



Products Used:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 240 Medium Beige
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Medium 1 Custard
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
BECCA x Jaclyn Hill - Champagne Pop Highlighter
NYX Blush - Bourgeois Pig
Maybelline Fit Me Powder - 220
MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Cream Shade #5
Too Faced Le Grand Palais Holiday 2015 Palette
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pencil - Stone Gray 05
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Brush #12
Shu Uemura False Lashes - Natural Volume 01
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner
Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - It Girl


Let me know what you think in the comments below or in the video. Don't forget to Subscribe, Like and Share this video if you enjoyed this! :)

Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments