L'Oreal Revitalift Review | Influenster VoxBox

by - Saturday, January 23, 2016

IMG_5269 

I recently qualified for an Influenster VoxBox and was sent these L'Oreal Paris Revitalift products to try out for free. I was super excited to see that they were skincare products because I've been long overdue for some new moisturizers. My Orogold Daytime Moisturizer was breaking me out so I had stopped using it for a week. My skin has since recovered significantly so I wanted to find a new moisturizer to replace the Orogold one. I haven't given this a try on my face yet so this post will be solely based on first impressions of these products.

If you haven't heard of Influenster before, it's pretty much a free service that you sign up for and they send you surveys to complete. These surveys determine your eligibility for free product boxes. If you're interested in signing up, you can use my referral link here: www.influenster.com/r/643634 

Here is an overview of all 4 products that were sent to me. They all contain Hyaluronic Acid. This line targets wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines and other skin aging issues.
IMG_5298

L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Concentrated Serum
IMG_5281

This is a facial serum that replenishes the skin's fullness. It says that within hours of using this, skin hydration significantly improves. Within 4 weeks, your skin should be smoother, more even, fuller cheekbones, under-eye area is less hollowed and fine lines & wrinkles are reduced.
IMG_5278

I love this packaging so much. Big thumbs up to L'Oreal for this! It's designed like a pen so to dispense the product, you simply push the end of the pen once.

IMG_5279

Here, I dispensed one pump of the product. The product absorbed super fast into my skin after spreading it out. It does not leave a very heavy or sticky residue either, which is very much appreciated.

However, all of these products have a heavy scent. If you're not too keen on smelling perfume-y, this product might not be for you. It has a kind of floral scent, along with something else that I can't really describe. It definitely reminds me of the Chinese pearl moisturizer that my mom gets from China.
IMG_5280

L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Moisturizer

IMG_5270  

This is the daily moisturizer that I was most excited to try out. Claims:

Within hours: Skin cushion is significantly improved & is more hydrated
Within 1 week: Skin is replumped, and feels firmer
Within 4 weeks, Skin fullness is visibly replenished, forehead wrinkles, nasolabial folds (area between your nose and upper lip) are significantly reduced, and crow's feet wrinkles are diffused.

IMG_5272 

When I first opened this, my first impression was "wow, this is very chunky." It reminded me of the pulp of coconut milk. The appearance made it look quite thick and heavy. However, after I smoothed it out, it absorbed quite well and didn't feel thick at all. Of course, it didn't absorb as quickly as the serum did as it is much thicker. 


IMG_5275

L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Treatment

IMG_5286
 
IMG_5282

This is the eye treatment from the set. It says that it contains caffeine, which I've read is great for tightening, brightening and reduces puffiness. 

Claims:
In 1 use: Skin is more hydrated & firmer
In 4 weeks: Undereye hollows are visibly re-volumized, reducing the appearance of sunken shadows. Eye contours look more luminous and feel smoother with reduced puffiness & bags.

IMG_5283

It's a gel-cream texture and absorbed super fast into my skin. It feels pretty much the same as my current Innisfree Green Tea Seed eye cream. Eye bags aren't a huge issue for me at the moment, but hopefully this will help prevent them longer!

IMG_5284

L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream

IMG_5292

Lastly, this is the night cream for the line. It claims:

Next morning: Skin is smoother and more hydrated. Feels fresher, softer and more supple.
In 4 weeks: Skin fullness is visibly replumped, firmer, steep lines and pillow traces appear smoother, and skin cushion is improved.


IMG_5287

As assumed, the consistency for this is thicker than the rest. It also doesn't absorb as fast as the others and leaves a layer of residue when I spread it out. It feels similar to the residue that's left after I smooth out my Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.

I suppose this helps with locking in the moisture so that the rest of the products can slowly be absorbed.

IMG_5289

Overall, I'm super excited to try these products. Assuming I'll remember, I'll insert a before & after picture of my skin after testing out these products out for a month, since it does say 4 weeks on the packaging.

IMG_5301

** These products were sent to me complimentary for testing purposes

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments