My Scheming Black Mask - Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask Set Review + Mini Life Update

by - Wednesday, May 04, 2016

And I'm back! like 4 months later!... 2016 has thrown a lot at me so far so let's do some catching up. So first thing is... I've moved! I recently bought a house with my boyfriend. It feels so surreal to actually say that. It's been exactly 2 months since we've become homeowners. :) The feeling is great, but there's a lot of stuff to work on, which is why I've disappeared for so long.

Second thing is, I got my very first promotion at work! It's nothing big, but I definitely see it as a huge milestone in my life. It came at a very good time too because I've been working at my current company for about 2.5 years and was starting to feel very non-important in my workplace. Every day was the same routine and it didn't feel like I was contributing enough to my company. I actually voiced this at a group meeting because I felt that it was important that my boss knows how I feel about my job. After I found out I received a promotion, I was given new opportunities to grow within my company and it made me feel more appreciated and motivated to succeed in what I do. I think it's very important for a company to have employees that feel appreciated and given new challenges in the workplace to further develop their skills. I truly believe that it's a key factor in having happy and loyal employees. I definitely feel blessed to have such an understanding and supportive boss.

Well, enough of my blabberings. Let's get back to what this post really is about: BLACKHEADS. :)

I was browsing Amazon a couple of weeks ago for some new masks to try out so I ended up purchasing the My Scheming Black Mask. I saw so many good reviews on this so I felt like I had to try it myself. DOES IT REALLY WORK THAT WELL? So I tried it out and.... you can watch the video to see how it went!


What do you guys think? I was overall pretty satisfied with the outcome. I wish there was more though! My boyfriend always says I have a blackhead removing obsession though. hehe....

Thank you so much for reading!
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments