Innisfree - Long Wear Cushion SPF 50 PA+++ #21

by - Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello~

I totally disappeared for a while but now I'm back! I recently went to Korea & Hong Kong for vacation and came back with a bunch of goodies that I will be reviewing for you guys! I'll have pictures up from my vacation after I'm done editing them.

Today, I will be reviewing the Innisfree Long Wear Cushion in #21. This product is absolutely amazing! But before we get into that, let's take a look at the packaging:

Front of Box

Side of Box: Shade #21
 This foundation comes in 3 shades: #19, #21, #23. I tried to ask the sales girl which shade is best for my skin, but she didn't seem to understand what my question was so I went with the middle color.

Back of Box

Compact Case

Back of Compact Case

When you open up the case, there are 2 sections. The top is where the mirror is and also where the air cushion sits.



Flip that over and you'll see a sticker covering the foundation.



This foundation goes on very naturally. It doesn't appear cakey at all if you put on moisturizer beforehand. I only put on one layer of foundation and you can already see a light glow to the skin. It's great for everyday wear, like for work, going out to lunch, shopping, etc. This is perfect for me to use before I go to work because it's so quick to work with and looks very natural.

I wouldn't recommend this to use when going out at night though as it contains SPF, which is not good for flash photos at night.

Coverage: Light - Medium
Price: $20 USD
Good for Beginners: Yes
Staying Power: 10 hours +
SPF: 50 PA+++

Before:


After:



Thank you & Take Care 

You May Also Like

0 comments