My Melody Polymer Clay

by - Wednesday, May 07, 2014

My Melody Polymer Clay Tutorial




Hello hello!

Here is another post on one of my old DIY videos! I mentioned in my lemon meringue tutorial post that I was gonna try to film a new video that day. Sadly that didn't happen. :( I'm not sure what to make... I'd love it if someone could leave a comment and give me an idea on what to film next. haha.

My 9-6 job kind of consumes my life now. I can feel my creativity level dropping, which is definitely not a good thing. I need to whip out my supplies and start getting crafty again! This is not counting the times I work on my shop though. 

Hopefully now that the sun is up longer and summer is approaching, I'll be more motivated to film a bunch of videos and save them.. kind of like how squirrels save acorns for the winter. lol! 


Thanks for reading,
Angela


You May Also Like

0 comments