Sephora Haul

by - Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago, Sephora was having a sale so I decided to pick up a few items.


I chose these 3 as my free samples online. (Clarins Double Serum, Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume & Algenist Genius)


The first item that I picked up was... surprise surprise:



I've been wanting to try this, in hopes that it will speed up my makeup application process and encourage me to put on makeup for work. My laziness usually gets to me in the morning so I don't want to spend 15+ mins on applying makeup. :P 




I originally wanted to purchase the Korres Pomegranate Sleeping Mask, however it's no longer found online or in stores. :( So I decided to give this one a try. 






This packaging is so cute! Although it's not very sanitary in my opinion... I prefer lip balms in the twist up tubes so that I can use it even if my hands are dirty. I decided to pick this one up for my night routine and save my Fresh lip balm for going out.





I actually meant to purchase the Eau Tendre one rather than this one. However, after opening it and trying it out on myself, I actually like it. My boyfriend did comment that it made me smell older than my age. haha. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I do like the scent. So I decided to keep it and purchased the Eau Tendre one today. Ebates is currently offering 8% cash back on Sephora orders & Sephora has a code for a small deluxe fragrance with the code SCENTMINI.

So I picked up an additional mini deluxe Chloe perfume. :)




This is by far my favorite toner in the world! It smells heavenly, doesn't sting my face and helps remove any excess dirt/makeup while leaving it nice and smooth. It does say that it's for Dry or Sensitive skin. I have Combination skin but I find that it works well for me so I'm currently on my 3rd bottle. :)



That's all I have for today!

Thank you for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments