Lemon Meringue Polymer Clay Tutorial

by - Thursday, April 17, 2014

Polymer Clay Lemon Meringue Tutorial


Hi everyone!

It's been a while. :( I've been busy with work lately, so I've been neglecting my shop & blog. I need to get my time management skills together! :P 

Today I wanted to give you a proper introduction to my neglected YouTube channel! I'm hoping to create a new tutorial or video of some sort tomorrow since I have the day off from work! I haven't thought of what to film yet though... maybe it will come to me when I wake up in the morning...


This one is an older video of mine (actually, they're all quite old now since it's been about 3 months since I've posted a video. hehe.) but I wanted to share with you my Lemon Meringue polymer clay tutorial. I'll be sharing a few other old videos here from time to time so keep an eye out for that~

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial & if you have any suggestions on what I should make/film next, leave a comment down below!

Thanks for reading,
Angela 

You May Also Like

0 comments