Schoolboy: J.Crew Blazer & Charcoal Tones

by - Monday, April 21, 2014

Hi everyone! 

Today I present to you my first outfit post! My boyfriend bought me this super cute blazer so I decided to start my first fashion diary post with it. Please excuse my awkward face & posture. :P



While looking up the items, I saw that the blazer is currently on sale! It's currently priced at $128 $89 with code "GOSHOP", which is a pretty good deal for a well fitted blazer. The material is pretty thick, so it does keep me warm on windier days. The thing I love the most about this blazer is the hidden pocket inside! It fits my phone perfectly when I go to the cafeteria at lunch.


I got the regular size in 00, although I probably should've gotten the Petite version. The extra room in the sleeve allows me to wear sweaters underneath so it's not so bad. This blazer does attract lint rather easily though.



Outfit Details:

Blazer: J.Crew
Sweater: LOFT (Lou & Grey)
Leggings: LOFT (Lou & Grey)
Shoes: Alfani
Bag: Coach (Similar here & here)
Scarf: Zara (old) (Similar here & here)

You May Also Like

1 comments