New Items & Treasury Features

by - Sunday, April 20, 2014

H A P P Y   E A S T E R !

I've been hard at work the last 2 days, making new listings for my shop. My lack of creativity lately has caused me to fall back on my shop, so I've got a bit of catching up to do! Check out the designs below:

Geometric Shape Rubber Stamp Set by Coffeeblush

Beach Ball Rubber Stamp by Coffeeblush

Balloon Rubber Stamp by Coffeeblush

The two below will be released sometime during the week. :) I like to space out my listings for exposure purposes.

Polka Dot Print Pattern Stamp by coffeeblush

Chevron Arrow Pattern Rubber Stamp by Coffeeblush

My stamps were also featured in a few Etsy treasuries lately:

Pastels & Stripes Treasury

Spring Love Treasury
Spring Finds for Kiddos Treasury

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

1 comments