How to Clean Your Tiffany & Co Jewelry

by - Thursday, March 27, 2014

As much as I love Sterling Silver jewelry, I hate it when it starts turning black. I've had this necklace for a little more than a year and it's already turned so dark that I can't wear it anymore. So I went on a hunt to look for a solution to my problem as I really wanted to be able to wear my necklace again.

A few bloggers mentioned this cloth that you can buy at your local Tiffany & Co store. It costs $5 at your local Tiffany's. The woman who helped me told me the price and I just said okay. She then proceeded to take my necklace to the back and try to dip it into something to clean it off, but that failed. She ended up apologizing for not being able to help me with my problem and offered the cloth to me free of charge, along with a new pouch to carry my necklace. :) What excellent customer service!




Here is a comparison of what the necklace looked like before and after. The heart on the left was cleaned with the cloth and the one on the right was how they looked prior to cleaning.



After a bunch of rubbing and trying to get into the cracks, here is the final result! A necklace I can finally wear again and actually distinguish what's written on it. haha.


Thank you for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments