Etsy Packaging & Logo

by - Sunday, March 02, 2014

Packaging & shipping is probably the hardest task for me regarding this shop. I have a lot of trouble conjuring up ideas on how to present my items. Thank goodness for Pinterest now, huh? 

After many days of scrolling through Pinterest at work, I saw a few ideas that I really liked. One fellow Etsy seller posted a picture of her packaging where she used different colors of baker's twine. Coincidentally, I bought 2 rolls (10 yds each) from Target a while back because it was so adorable. I didn't even have a use for it at the time, but when I see cute stuff, I just want everything!

So after much thought, I decided to go with the twine idea. I also have lots of ribbons so I'll be alternating between the two! Next I needed a box to hold the item. Back when I was selling my items in JustHonnie, I shipped my items in a brown cardboard box. I still have like 10 more so I figured I'd use them first. But I wanted to stick with the whole 'eco-friendly' kind of feel. I ordered 12 mini boxes on eBay this time. They're much flatter than my current boxes, which is good because it saves space and allows me to ship with a smaller bubble mailer. (less weight!)
 Next I created a logo for my shop. I wanted something simple, but cute so I figured that I'd make the icon as a coffee logo. The whole reason why I chose 'coffee' to be part of my shop's name was because every time I carve, I always have a cup of coffee next to me.


It's nothing too fancy, but it serves it's purpose. It effectively represents me and my shop. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments