My First Pair of Christian Louboutin Heels: 'Simple' Single Sole Pump 100mm

by - Tuesday, July 14, 2015


I'd like to happily introduce you to the newest addition to my heel family! I'm so excited to finally own a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. I think they make any pair of legs look sex-ay. HAHA. Anyways, here they are!

in Black Leather



My boyfriend got these for me as my birthday present this year. ♥  He actually purchased the Patent Leather Simple Pumps originally, but he got them a half size too big so we had to exchange them. Before we did that, we decided to stop by Neiman Marcus to try on a size 36 to see if they'd fit. They did perfectly, but I ended up finding these more of my style. I'm not a huge fan of patent leather as it can make squeaky sounds if my shoes touch each other accidentally. He also originally purchased an 85mm heel, but when we exchanged it, we decided to get the Black Leather Simple Pump in the 100mm heel. I think it definitely adds to the 'sexy' feeling and if we're already splurging on the heels, we should go big right?!


The classic red sole ♥


My feet are a little strange so any shoes that have pointed toes are the most uncomfortable shoes for me. I find that semi-rounded toes are the most comfortable for my feet. 



As I previously mentioned, these are the 100mm heels. Surprisingly not as hard to walk in as I thought.







Can't wait to wear these out! (after I protect the red sole...)

Welcome to the family.

Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments