Innisfree Skincare Haul

by - Friday, November 27, 2015

Hi! So I started my Black Friday shopping a few days early and got quite a few things. I can't wait for the other things to come in! First package that came in was from Innisfree.

I placed an order about 2 days ago on Innisfree's website and I can't believe I already received my items today. This fast shipping is mind blowing. Usually, it takes about 2-3 weeks for something from Asia to be shipped here.

Anyways, they were having a sale on their site so I picked up a few things. I might do a detailed review on some of the stuff in the future after I try them

How cute are their capsule masks though? It was Buy 5, get 5 Free, so I picked up all the ones they had available (seaweed was sold out) and got an extra Jeju Volcano and Jeju Bija & Tea Tree.

IMG_5138

I needed a facial scrub to exfoliate so I picked up the Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam. 

IMG_5139

I stumbled upon this "Perfect Clean Foot Peeling Mist" accidentally. It peaked my interest when I saw it and read the reviews on it. You're supposed to spray this and your dead skin will start to peel off?! I don't know if that's true, but if it is, I'm super excited to get myself some soft feet!

IMG_5140

Next, I got the White Tone Up Lotion. I've been reading about the 10 step skincare routines lately and I wanted to add a few items to my skincare regime. My current routine consists of:

1. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
2. Esfolio Milk Cleansing Foam
3. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener
4. Innisfree Tea Tree Seed Serum
5. UGB Aqua Cream
6. Laniege Sleeping Mask

I wanted to tweak this routine a bit and add/replace a few items. I'll probably add in this lotion right after the freshener or the serum.

IMG_5141

Lastly, I got a sunscreen for daily use! I've had one before but it's been about 3 years since I purchased it so I think it's better if I got a new one. These are water-based so they're super lightweight. It doesn't feel sticky or anything after you put them on. Starting to hit that age when I need to start protecting....

IMG_5142

And that's all I have today! 

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments