Too Faced - Le Grand Palais Unboxing & Swatches

by - Tuesday, September 22, 2015



Hello~ Today's post will be on Too Faced's new Holiday Set for 2015. I saw this on Sephora's website and figured since I needed $56 to renew my VIB status, why not? I created an unboxing & swatch video for this as well so you can check it out here:



Honestly, I bought this set solely based on the packaging. lol! They get me every time... but seriously, how pretty is this? Here's some pictures of this beautiful packaging:



Left to Right: Better Than Sex Mascara, Melted Lipstick in Peony, Shadow Insurance

SWATCHES




CLOSE UPS

WHITE CHRISTMAS
SATIN SHEETS

VINTAGE LACE
SUN BUNNY
FLUSH
SKYLINE
STARDUST
DELIGHTFUL
MOON ON THEIR WINGS
COBBLESTONE
CITY LIGHTS
STRING OF LIGHTS
YULE LOG
WISH LIST
ARC DE TRIOMPHE
BELLE FEMME
STILETTO
EIFFEL
MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
CHAMPS ÉLYSÉES
PARTY DRESS
As some other reviewers have noted, the ones with lots of glitter, especially the last 3 colors, crumble really easily. Midnight in Paris is the worst in terms of pigmentation. I'm quite satisfied with all of the other colors. I personally prefer more nude shades, rather than palettes with lots of vibrant colors since I don't really wear those types of eyeshadows daily. I'm definitely excited to try a few looks with this palette for the holidays this year!

Maybe I'll have to film a few......

Until next time,
Angela



You May Also Like

0 comments