Etude House CC Cream Glow

by - Sunday, September 14, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE - CC Cream Glow


Today's post, after like 2 months of disappearing, will be a review on Etude House's CC Cream! I recently came back from Korea & Hong Kong and picked up a bunch of beauty items that I'd love to do reviews for in the future. I received this one as a gift about a year ago though from a friend who lives in Hong Kong. I stashed it away and found it recently so I decided to give it a try.

After trying the Innisfree compact that I reviewed here, I started gravitating towards Asian branded products more than what I would normally use here in the US. 

So let's start!


The bottle comes in a tube with a pump, which I absolutely love because it helps keep the tube looking clean and can help control the amount of product that comes out of it. I have a dislike for products that come in a squeeze tube or a bottle that requires endless shaking to get out the product. 

I think the packaging is adorable, as with all Etude House products. Packaging means a lot to me when I'm deciding between two products so big thumbs up to Etude House for continuously producing adorable items!


The CC cream itself is white in color, like all other CC creams on the market. The consistency is a bit on the thicker end, which can be nice, but I personally prefer foundations with a more runny consistency because its easier to work with and to build up coverage if needed.

Thicker foundations takes more effort for me to blend out. For this foundation, I'd recommend using a beauty blender/ sponge to help you blend out the foundation evenly. 



That's what it looks like when it's blended out. It still looks a bit white, but after 15 mins or so, it will change to match your skin tone. It also has pretty good coverage. If you look in the 3rd picture, you can see some redness in my hand. The picture above shows it to be pretty well covered after application.

The Etude House CC Cream in Glow retails for $12 on Amazon. For the size & quality of this product, it's definitely a good price.


Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Blending Easiness: ♥♥♥♥
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥♥
Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥


Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

1 comments