Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar - Day 1 - 7 Reveal!

by - Sunday, December 07, 2014


In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to buy an advent calendar this year. I was going to buy the Benefit Cosmetics one from Sephora's website, but the items didn't really seem to appeal to me. I ended up seeing the Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar on the website. It drew me in instantly because of the super cute packaging and my growing addiction for nail polishes.

So I bought it! :) It's currently on sale on the website if you still want to purchase it. 

Here's what it looks like:



So pretty! I can't get over the design. I love that you can open it like 2 doors. I've become so addicted to it. I think I'll be trying out an advent calendar every year.

Day 1: Kiss Chase


Day 2: Cha Cha Cha


Day 3: Meet Me in Mayfair


Day 4: Girl with a Pearl


Day 5: Espadrilles


Day 6: Ivory Queen


Day 7: Loop the Loop


The colors are so pretty! I've used Espadrilles so far and it took me 2 coats for an opaque color, which is normal. The drying time is also quite fast compared to my other polishes, which is nice. I think this was a good splurge. :) Haha. 

Anyways, this means there's only 18 days until Christmas! I'll see you next week for Days 8 - 14!

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments