Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar - Day 22 - 24 Reveal!

by - Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! 

How has time passed by so quickly? So happy that I get a day off from work today. Just going to relax, do a little more packing and mentally prepare myself for another new year.

With this coming to an end, I'd like to say that my first advent calendar experience was so much fun. This might be an annual ritual for me from now on. Although they're quite expensive, but it's nice to try out new products in such a way that helps get you pumped up for the holidays.

So let's get right to it.

Day 22: Power Dressing


Day 23: Mistress


*Drum Roll*


Tada!


Day 24: Celestial


And this concludes my advent calendar... I wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :)

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments