New Year, New Home

by - Sunday, January 11, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is totally late, but better late than never, right? :) What kind of New Years resolutions have you guys made this year? I actually didn't make any for myself, only because I never fulfill them. haha. However, I will try to be healthier by exercising! I actually have access to a gym now so it'll be much easier to push myself to go! 

I recently moved to a new home. It's super exciting because I'm living on my own now. Finally taking those big girl steps... one at a time. It's definitely a little more difficult to be living without my parents though. I have to prepare my own food, clean the apartment, pay the bills. However, it still feels nice to be living outside of my parents home. Anyways, here are some pictures of my new place!


Before cleaning & furniture:






In the midst of settling in:





Finally finished:

Nighttime View of the GWB
Kitchen
Kitchen
Stove
Microwave
Shelf / Divider from the Kitchen & Living Room
Mug Collection / Wok & Slow cooker
Oven
Bed
Living Room
Workspace
Table Decor
Sofa
Washer/Dryer
My closet
Kitchen Counter
Kitchen
Foyer/Doorway
Coat Closet
Bathroom
Medicine Cabinet
Bathtub
Bathtub
Bathroom
Daytime View of the GWB
Amenities:

Movie Theater
Weights Room
Bikes / Yoga Studio
Gym (Cardio)
Sauna Room
Massage Room
Golf Simulation Room
Kids Play Room
Thanks for reading & see you next time,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments