Cargo Blushes & Bronzer + Swatches

by - Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cargo Blush Haul

This post has been long due. I purchased these a while back during a 40% off sale on ideel.com. These pictures were taken when I first received them, but I completely forgot to post them up! So here it is now~ 

Here is what the packaging looks like when you take it out of the box. I love the aluminum packaging. It makes it look really high end. :)



Ibiza
Rome
Los Cabos
Bali
Laguna
Catalina
Water Resistant Bronzer
Here are the swatches of the colors above. They look so pretty and are wearable colors everyday... okay maybe Laguna is a bit dark as an everyday office color, but it's extremely gorgeous in person. I would just going lightly with this color. The rest are very buildable! My favorite would probably be Rome. It's a little more pigmented in color as well, but it's definitely a wearable peachy pink for the office.

From Left to Right: Ibiza, Rome, Los Cabos, Bali, Laguna, Catalina, Bronzer
I decided to do a test on the staying power of the blushes. The below is the result after I ran a tissue over it 3 times. As shown, the colors come off quite easily so you may have to touch up once throughout the day, but I like my blushes to fade off throughout the day. It also works in my favor because I tend to have a heavier hand when applying makeup.. so I can easily wipe some off to lighten up the color if I mess up. It also makes blending the blush very easy.


Price: ♥♥♥♥
Blending Easiness: ♥♥♥♥
Pigmentation: ♥♥♥♥♥
Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

0 comments