New Etsy Designs Are Here!

by - Sunday, February 01, 2015

Happy February!

During Blizzard Juno, I got the day off so I was able to work on a few designs that day. Some of them are already available on the shop. I still have a few more to list, but I'm super excited to share them with you guys! I'll update the photos with links when I list the rest of the items. 

Here they are~
Laurel Wreath
♥ love ♥ 
for you ♥
Arrow
Thought Bubble
Mini Heart
iloveyou
Square Speech Bubble
Ribbon Label
Speech Bubble
 It was quite a productive day, I must say! Hopefully I'll have more Etsy-devoted weekends so I can create more designs!

Thanks for reading,
Angela

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are so lovely, Angela! I especially like the first one, the wreath of leaves. These handmade treasures really are something special ;)

    Popping over from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! That one's actually my favorite of the bunch as well! :) It's hyping me up for Spring!

      Delete